Saturday, June 30, 2007

God bless the Stars!!!


The stars… Have you ever been amazed and captivated by the beauty of the stars? Well… I have! As a matter of fact, I always look up to them with awe and amazement. There has never been a dull moment every time I gazed on them at nights. Somehow, they remind me of hope because I see brilliants of small lights thoroughly scattered in the darkness and whenever I see these little lights, I see each people as one of those lights sharing their hope amid the darkness of life. I associate them with my loved ones who are as many as their numbers who are ready to shed their light on me to give me hope. Somehow, this inspires me to imitate them, to be just like one of the stars up there and to be the one who is inspiring others in the simplest way that I can.

Thinking about this thought, I figured that the best way to shed light to others is through my writing.

I want my writing to be a beacon of hope to those who would read them. I want it to be just like one of those stars up there which never runs out of light in order to guide one who has lost his way and his hope.

I want my writing to be a giver of life which could push someone to soar to the sky and to reach out for the stars.

God bless the stars at night who constantly and undyingly shines to lighten up our darkness and to eliminate our shadows.

1 comment:

Fr. Joel, SDB said...

There is great nobility in the reason that you find for writing! The image of the stars is very appropriate. Your written English is better than the average person, yet, there can still be room for improvement. Try to review well your grammar. For example, "each person" is more preferable to "each people", except of course if you are talking about a whole nation. "Thinking about this thought" is redundant. Finally, be sparing with the use of the ellipsis (...). Sometimes (though not always) it waters down the strength of your assertions.