Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Heart of the Matter

My dear, my dear, how
fast things pass
Flashing, flashing quickly
in a flash
Busy, busy hurdling quickly
Loaded, loaded with
burdens so how heavy

My dear my dear, how
fast things past
Confusing, confusing with
words bewitching
Boom, Boom, how
shakingly destructive
Ahhh! Ahhh! my
nerves overflowing

My dear, my dear how
quickly things stride
Passing, passing like
I am already nothing
Busy, Busy, with
uberly worthless things
Seemingly confusing, my
bewildered sanity

My dear, my dear, how
everything has passed
And the night, the night has
finally arrived
Confusions, Confusions
filling my thoughts
Salvation, Salvation a
moment alone, minute or two
in the heart of the matter
silently with the Lord

2 comments:

aries_arevalo_ax said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aries_arevalo_ax said...

There is nothing else I can say about this poem except that it talks about you being so pessimistic, living your life so miserably and downheartedly, and I don't believe so that things are always so bad but there are some things good and, yes, even at the end you would find happiness and peace, but that only depends on how you lived your life, that you never regretted living.