Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Who am I?

I am a kind hearted person willing to give my life for others. I love helping others because it gives a different kind of joy in my heart. I don’t like to see others suffering because I always want to see people happy. It makes me sad whenever I see a person sad. I value my friends and my family so much. I am willing to give my life for them because I see them as God’s precious gift to me. I love writing. I find pleasure in it. It helps me to express my self a lot better and helps remove my tension. I am the kind of person who wants to die an early age, even as early as seventeen years old because at that point, I think that I have experienced all the happiness. I would like to die giving my life for others. I love trees, animals and the nature that surrounds us. They help me to be relaxed. I symbolize myself as a tree and a star. A tree because it symbolizes life, toughness and compassion. A star because it gives shining in the dark and inspires others just by looking at it. I find my greatest happiness in serving others, in my family, friends and loved ones, but as much as they are the greatest source of my happiness they are also the source of my greatest sadness. I find strength in my family, friends and loved ones but they are also my weakness. My motto’s in life are “You do not need a reason to help others” and “In life, nothing lasts forever but at least you can make things last longer and enjoy every moment while it is still there.” And lastly, I always place this thought in my mind, “Pride is the seed of all evil while humility is the mother of all virtues”, it helps me to be a better person.

No comments: